1. PRICING AND SUPPLY:
BIO 50.S3 COMPOSTABLE NANOFIBERS FFP2 MASK PROVEIL™️.- PRICE PER BOX- 149,99€ [PLUS VAT AND SHIPPING], MINIMUM ORDER 1 BOX FOR B2C
- CONTAINS 50 PCS. BIO 50.S3 MASKS
- MINIMUM ORDER 50 BOXES FOR B2B.
- FOR LARGE QUANTITIES PLEASE SEND A DETAILED EMAIL TO INFO@THEBIO.TECH
2. SHORT SUMMARY:
Consists of 3 parts (from inside to outside):
- Inner compostable cellulose layer of ~61g/m
- Middle layer of compostable electrospun biopolyester based nano fiber with SARS-CoV-2 filtration efficiency of ~95 %
- Outer compostable cellulose layer of ~61 g/m2
- engineered and manufactured in Europe
- respects the environment- 100% compostable; to be disposed according to ISO EN 13432/ISO EN 14855-1/ISO EN 14995/ISO EN 17556/ ISO EN 19679/ISO EN 20200/ECOTOXICITY OECD 208.
- quick donning and removal
- no sound distortion
- health and safety requirements of (EU) directive 2016/425 annex II are fulfilled
The project addresses the shortcomings of existing materials and PPE clothes and apparel in the fight against viral contaminations such as SARS-CoV-2 and other microbes.
Most PPE used today are based on meltblown Polypropylene fibers, sandwiched between spunbond nonwoven layers. Their effectiveness at filtering small airborne particles relies on electrostatic surface charges, which attract and capture these particles from the air as it passes through the filter. This electrostatic filtering effect only works when the mask is dry and quickly wears off during use, as humidity in the breath eliminates the electrostatic charge. It is for this reason that spunbond/meltspun/spunbond (SMS) filters are not suitable for extended wear and should be replaced every 4 hours.
Our approach is different:
An extremely thin layer of nanofibers (biopolyester), with diameters more than ten times smaller than conventional meltblown fibers, provides highly effective filtration for small airborne particles with no reduction in efficiency over time. The larger surface area and smaller pore size within the BIO 50.S3 COMPOSTABLE NANOFIBERS HYGIENIC MASK PROVEIL™️. materials maximizes the likelihood of the particles being stopped by the fibers without relying on electrostatic attraction. We use our active compostable biopolymer to render microbes ineffective.
BIO 50.S3 COMPOSTABLE NANOFIBERS FFP2 MASK PROVEIL™️ fabrics are even designed to allow full composting in nature according to ISO EN 13432/ISO EN 14855-1/ISO EN 14995/ISO EN 17556/ ISO EN 19679/ISO EN 20200/ECOTOXICITY OECD 208.
5. KEY PROPERTIES:
• Effectively captures respirable airborne particles including viruses whilst maintaining good breathability for wearer comfort.
• Filtration performance does not degrade over time or when exposed to humidity.
• BIO 50.S3 COMPOSTABLE NANOFIBERS FFP2 MASK PROVEIL™️. filter material is extremely thin and lightweight and yet can be safely used for the whole day instead of hours, without loss in performance.
6. TECHNICAL DATA BIO 50.S3 COMPOSTABLE NANOFIBERS FFP2 MASK PROVEIL™️
Composite structure that can be used in high filtration efficiency applications as filter material for face masks and respirators or for replaceable filter inserts. Material is manufactured under ISO 9001 & ISO EN 13432/ISO EN 14855-1/ISO EN 14995/ISO EN 17556/ ISO EN 19679/ISO EN 20200/ECOTOXICITY OECD 208. All material tests were performed according to EN149 by the AITEX institute, Spain and the German testing CRO PALAS.
Color White Basis Weight 61 grams / m2
Efficiency ~95 % penetration SARS-CoV-2 (generator air 2,30 l/min at 95 l/min)*
Breathing resistanceInhalation at 95 l/min 125,95 PaExhalation at 160 l/min 222,79 Pa*
Breathing resistance decreases with increasing filter area, and thickness of the compostable polymer.
*preliminary PROTOTYPE data, subject to constant improvements, -please check our webpage for regularly updates.
Category COMPOSTABLE NANOFIBER FFP2 MASK